Cart
Member's Area

Analyse tracks

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Muz

Muz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Meditation, X-country mountain bike, forestry, ecology, music/singing, soccer, friends/good food/good times.

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:56 AM

Hi everyone.

I have just joined Transparent today. Have been a user of holosync for several years now. The early stuff was good and i found that my more negative thoughts and feelings did drop off a lot. Also had a few 'altered state' experiences like feeling/seeing plants vibrating with life while the earth absorbed the suns energy to give life, and I was walking through as part of some almost magical experience.... Bit hard to describe in words really.

Anyway I am a bit bored with holosync now, I really dislike all the advertising, and I want to customise for my own needs. Seems like I stumbled across a very useful website/community/software package in Transparent.

I haven't bought any products yet but will probaly start with NP3 as recommended.

I wonder is it possible with NP3 to analyse the track I am listening to now (or previous ones) and find out what the progression of wavelengths is being induced? I can then use that info to guide my initial creations.

regards

Murray,

NSW, Australia

#2 Muz

Muz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Meditation, X-country mountain bike, forestry, ecology, music/singing, soccer, friends/good food/good times.

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:50 AM

Hi everyone.

I have just joined Transparent today. Have been a user of holosync for several years now. The early stuff was good and i found that my more negative thoughts and feelings did drop off a lot. Also had a few 'altered state' experiences like feeling/seeing plants vibrating with life while the earth absorbed the suns energy to give life, and I was walking through as part of some almost magical experience.... Bit hard to describe in words really.

Anyway I am a bit bored with holosync now, I really dislike all the advertising, and I want to customise for my own needs. Seems like I stumbled across a very useful website/community/software package in Transparent.

I haven't bought any products yet but will probaly start with NP3 as recommended.

I wonder is it possible with NP3 to analyse the track I am listening to now (or previous ones) and find out what the progression of wavelengths is being induced? I can then use that info to guide my initial creations.

regards

Murray,

NSW, Australia

Hi Again, Well I've had a look around the various fora (forums) and have found quite a bit to read and will probably find the answers I want, and more ...
cheers
Murray

#3 CraigT

CraigT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

Hi Murray,

If you haven't already found out about them, all the work has been done by Waverider in his DTZM (Deeper than a Zen monk) series. You'll be able to access them in the Member's Area once you have a registered product.

Cheers,
Craig

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)