Cart
Member's Area

Ruth Olmstead ADD sessions (Re-post)

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jay_NOLA

Jay_NOLA

Advanced Member

• R&D Participants
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • Interests:Psychology, Medicine, General Science, Celtic, Chinese, & Japanese History, Mythology, Creative Writing, Cartography, Biofeedback, Forensics, Skepticism, and a bunch of other things I didn't mention.

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

I had posted an NP3 version of these 2 sessions way back in 2010, but the download links aren't working now and the old post can't be fixed. I got a request for these sessions recently so I'm re-posting them.

Attached Files

#2 brewmasher

brewmasher

Technical Guru

• Volunteer Forum Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts
  • Interests:Chi Kung, Tai Chi, Meditation, Gourmet Cooking, Cycling, Scuba Diving, and Brainwave Entrainment of course!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

I had posted an NP3 version of these 2 sessions way back in 3010, but the download links aren't working now and the old post can't be fixed. I got a request for these sessions recently so I'm re-posting them.

You can find them in the Member's Area too.
The above post may not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or policies of Transparent Corp.

Visit my web page at http://www.htechhypnotherapy.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook...waveentrainment

#3 tewald

tewald

• R&D Participants
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Bible, chess, brain.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

"I had posted an NP3 version of these 2 sessions way back in 3010, but the download links aren't working now and the old post can't be fixed. I got a request for these sessions recently so I'm re-posting them."

In 3010? Hmm...wonder if they'll have learned anything about ADD by then...

#4 Jay_NOLA

Jay_NOLA

Advanced Member

• R&D Participants
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • Interests:Psychology, Medicine, General Science, Celtic, Chinese, & Japanese History, Mythology, Creative Writing, Cartography, Biofeedback, Forensics, Skepticism, and a bunch of other things I didn't mention.

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:46 AM

2010 not 3010 typo has been fixed.

"I had posted an NP3 version of these 2 sessions way back in 3010, but the download links aren't working now and the old post can't be fixed. I got a request for these sessions recently so I'm re-posting them."

In 3010? Hmm...wonder if they'll have learned anything about ADD by then...

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users