Cart
Member's Area

Ruth Olmstead ADD sessions (Re-post)

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jay_NOLA

Jay_NOLA

Advanced Member

• R&D Participants
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • Interests:Psychology, Medicine, General Science, Celtic, Chinese, & Japanese History, Mythology, Creative Writing, Cartography, Biofeedback, Forensics, Skepticism, and a bunch of other things I didn't mention.

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

I had posted an NP3 version of these 2 sessions way back in 2010, but the download links aren't working now and the old post can't be fixed. I got a request for these sessions recently so I'm re-posting them.

Attached Files

#2 brewmasher

brewmasher

Technical Guru

• Volunteer Forum Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
  • Interests:Chi Kung, Tai Chi, Meditation, Gourmet Cooking, Cycling, Scuba Diving, and Brainwave Entrainment of course!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

I had posted an NP3 version of these 2 sessions way back in 3010, but the download links aren't working now and the old post can't be fixed. I got a request for these sessions recently so I'm re-posting them.

You can find them in the Member's Area too.
The above post may not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or policies of Transparent Corp.

#3 tewald

tewald

• R&D Participants
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Bible, chess, brain.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

"I had posted an NP3 version of these 2 sessions way back in 3010, but the download links aren't working now and the old post can't be fixed. I got a request for these sessions recently so I'm re-posting them."

In 3010? Hmm...wonder if they'll have learned anything about ADD by then...

#4 Jay_NOLA

Jay_NOLA

Advanced Member

• R&D Participants
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • Interests:Psychology, Medicine, General Science, Celtic, Chinese, & Japanese History, Mythology, Creative Writing, Cartography, Biofeedback, Forensics, Skepticism, and a bunch of other things I didn't mention.

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:46 AM

2010 not 3010 typo has been fixed.

"I had posted an NP3 version of these 2 sessions way back in 3010, but the download links aren't working now and the old post can't be fixed. I got a request for these sessions recently so I'm re-posting them."

In 3010? Hmm...wonder if they'll have learned anything about ADD by then...

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users