Cart
Member's Area

should I use suggestions in Alpha/Beta Sessions?

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 temple-Lobe

temple-Lobe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Running, Cycling, Zazen

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

My wife and I are both thinking of using np2 to help us with our running

I'm a seasoned runner and have been running about 10 years but my wife has just started

in the 'brainwave training' sessions the "Athletic Performance / Sports Enhancement" is recommended - my wife likes the idea of using suggestions which are more often used with theta sessions... this session is Alpha/Beta

even though there may be no harm in using suggestions would they be effective in Alpha. ? would it be better just to listen to the session without the suggestions?

the session moves to Beta half way which would be even less effective, if affirmations were used should I just use them in the alpha state? stop the suggestions when the beta half starts?

Your thoughts welcome

Andy

Edited by temple-Lobe, 27 February 2012 - 06:00 PM.

#2 brewmasher

brewmasher

Technical Guru

• Volunteer Forum Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
  • Interests:Chi Kung, Tai Chi, Meditation, Gourmet Cooking, Cycling, Scuba Diving, and Brainwave Entrainment of course!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:02 AM

My wife and I are both thinking of using np2 to help us with our running

I'm a seasoned runner and have been running about 10 years but my wife has just started

in the 'brainwave training' sessions the "Athletic Performance / Sports Enhancement" is recommended - my wife likes the idea of using suggestions which are more often used with theta sessions... this session is Alpha/Beta

even though there may be no harm in using suggestions would they be effective in Alpha. ? would it be better just to listen to the session without the suggestions?

the session moves to Beta half way which would be even less effective, if affirmations were used should I just use them in the alpha state? stop the suggestions when the beta half starts?

Your thoughts welcome

Andy

Sure, put the affirmations in during the alpha stage.
The above post may not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or policies of Transparent Corp.

#3 RevR

RevR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

Hi there, I'm not sure what your specific goals are, but in additional to BWE, have you learned about and tried, high intensity interval training? There have been some studies that suggest it can help people advance their athletic performance. Wikipedia has a good overview: http://en.wikipedia....terval_training

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users