Cart
Member's Area

New to NP3

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BrainWaveTraveler

BrainWaveTraveler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:32 PM

Well, I purchased NP3 last night. Took the plunge.

I have been using Holosync since 2002 and have been stuck on the Purification Level 1 for two years (each CD on each level is supposed to take about 2 months so about 8 months for the entire level) due to intense overwhelm. I am using the 2nd CD in the PL1 series but can only tolerate it 1 or 2 times a week.

To note, I have been using Purification level one for 809 days (I keep maticulous records) and have been on cd 2 of the level for 179 days. The overwhelm for me is incapacitating if I try and use it daily too fast. The 2nd cd as I said above, I have not been able to get past twice a week and even then, I have to be careful. It is way too involved for me to discuss the overwhelm and my thoughts about it here now but maybe in the future when I have more time.

I am going to try to see if the opportunity that NP3 provides will help mitigate the intense overwhelm using Holosync and possibly increase tolerance to H/S. Would love to here thoughts on this.

I have been using the trial version of NP3 for several days and am finding the mood and energy enhancers as well as the cognition and study enhancers helping me already.

I hope I am posting this in the correct place.

Are there any past or current Holosync users that have has experience with Holosync as I have described above?
And have you used NP3 in conjunction with H/S?
Any success?

Thanks

#2 brewmasher

brewmasher

Technical Guru

• Volunteer Forum Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts
  • Interests:Chi Kung, Tai Chi, Meditation, Gourmet Cooking, Cycling, Scuba Diving, and Brainwave Entrainment of course!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:14 PM

Well, I purchased NP3 last night. Took the plunge.

Welcome to the forum BW Traveler! :)

I have been using Holosync since 2002 and have been stuck on the Purification Level 1 for two years (each CD on each level is supposed to take about 2 months so about 8 months for the entire level) due to intense overwhelm. I am using the 2nd CD in the PL1 series but can only tolerate it 1 or 2 times a week.

To note, I have been using Purification level one for 809 days (I keep maticulous records) and have been on cd 2 of the level for 179 days. The overwhelm for me is incapacitating if I try and use it daily too fast. The 2nd cd as I said above, I have not been able to get past twice a week and even then, I have to be careful. It is way too involved for me to discuss the overwhelm and my thoughts about it here now but maybe in the future when I have more time.

I am going to try to see if the opportunity that NP3 provides will help mitigate the intense overwhelm using Holosync and possibly increase tolerance to H/S. Would love to here thoughts on this.

If you use the search function in the upper left corner, you will uncover a plethora of posts on this subject. This topic has been discussed for years on this board. The good news is that your situation is not unique.

I have been using the trial version of NP3 for several days and am finding the mood and energy enhancers as well as the cognition and study enhancers helping me already.

These sessions are beta sessions, so this leads me to believe that you may have a natural abundance of slow brainwave patterns, and by increasing them even further by using the Holosync sessions is why you are experiencing problems.

I hope I am posting this in the correct place.

This section is for posting successes using BWE. You will probably get better responses for your Holosync concerns in the General Discussion or the Neuro Programmer section.
The above post may not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or policies of Transparent Corp.

#3 Chang

Chang

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Taoist Martial Arts and Qigong. Meditation using a Mantra and Brainwave Entrainment.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

Waverider has produced sessions titled Deeper Than a Zen Monk based on Holosync. Using these as a template you can produce your own tracks dropping the pitch in a more gentle fashion and so alleviating the feelings of overwhelm. You can also add your own background sounds and the end result is the Holosync effect at a fraction of the price.

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users