Cart
Member's Area

A Gift for the Holidays

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JoeV Admin

JoeV Admin

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

Here at Transparent we value our customers and their support promoting BWE technology. I have developed a protocol for increasing plasticity in the brain, and I would like to share it with you during this special time of year.

The first 3 sessions require the Emotiv Epoc and MWS Pro or Enterprise as they are advanced EEG driven sessions.
For those who do not have the Epoc or MWS, I have recreated those sessions for NP3. If you have Biooptimization hardware, the sessions will be greatly enhanced.
More info on the protocol can be found here: Mind Update

We hope these sessions will bring you better mental health and wellbeing in the upcoming New Year and wish you all the best.

The Transparent Team

Attached Files

• dmallred likes this

#2 JoeV Admin

JoeV Admin

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:01 PM

The good folks at MindPlace, also in the giving spirit, are offering 2 innovative MWS sessions that utilize the Thoughtstream GSR device.

Thanks Scott! :D

MindPlace

#3 JoeV Admin

JoeV Admin

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

There was a small typo in the instructions for the Inhibit session. It should read "It should be used once a week and not consecutively with the EXCITE session. I corrected it in this download.

Attached Files

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users