Cart
Member's Area

Delta Ramp \ Sleep Induction session I made

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gemini2

gemini2

Advanced Member

• R&D Participants
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:45 PM

Hi,
here is a session I've been working on for a while.
It is a gradual Ramp to Delta from high beta, although most of the session is below 12Hz.

It uses Variable Onset, Isochronic Tones (with slight binaural effect in the pitch), and noise for entrainment.
It uses both gradual lowering of tones and "step" lowering of tones.

It is not entrainment per se, but more of a very relaxing pulse combination, at the end it stays at 1Hz and 0.5Hz.
If one want to use it for actual entrainment, all that is needed is to lenghten the session towards 30-40 mins (session is 20 mins).

Because of copyright issues, I cannot supply the background sound file I use in the session.
I highly recommend to use any soothing sound file, but make sure it is PANNED via importing it as recording->choosing other effects->choosing pan modulation-> make it pan about 0.20 cycles per second -> exporting it back as MP3-> using it as background file in the session (and removing "recordings" from session). It adds an hypnotic layer.

It is almost guaranteed it will set you to sleep.

#2 gemini2

gemini2

Advanced Member

• R&D Participants
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:57 AM

Hi,
here is a session I've been working on for a while.
It is a gradual Ramp to Delta from high beta, although most of the session is below 12Hz.

It uses Variable Onset, Isochronic Tones (with slight binaural effect in the pitch), and noise for entrainment.
It uses both gradual lowering of tones and "step" lowering of tones.

It is not entrainment per se, but more of a very relaxing pulse combination, at the end it stays at 1Hz and 0.5Hz.
If one want to use it for actual entrainment, all that is needed is to lenghten the session towards 30-40 mins (session is 20 mins).

Because of copyright issues, I cannot supply the background sound file I use in the session.
I highly recommend to use any soothing sound file, but make sure it is PANNED via importing it as recording->choosing other effects->choosing pan modulation-> make it pan about 0.20 cycles per second -> exporting it back as MP3-> using it as background file in the session (and removing "recordings" from session). It adds an hypnotic layer.

It is almost guaranteed it will set you to sleep.

actually it works better if you mute the noise track

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users