Cart
Member's Area

Neurobit Systems EEG devices

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 farscape

farscape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:13 PM

I did a bit of research on line based on specs, data sheets and people's feedback (price too!) and the I discovered the devices - smart amplifiers I should call them - from Neurobit Systems. They have one product which has been out for ~3 years and now they introduced a new series, Optima, with 2 and 4 configurable channels.

They information is still scarce, BioExplorer does not support NO-2/4 (yet?), BioEra support is in the works, and I can't find any users with direct experience. This Polish company seems to have very solid technical (neurofeedback?)foundation and the price for a four - configurable (e. EEG + EMG + GSR + TEMP)- channels is quite decent. :unsure:

I was eyeing the EEG Pendant or the Pocket EEG recommended by Transparent until I found them.

I'm wondering if:

1/ Anybody has used the Neurobit Lite or has related inforation
2/ Would these devices, Neurobit Optima, be supported by MWS (I suppose if BioEra has drivers for NO and MWS can exchange data with BioEra the answer is yes)

Thanks,

#2 farscape

farscape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:54 PM

Neurobit Systems has informed me that Neurobit Optima 2/4 will be supported in BioExplorer in their latest release due by the end of June.

Best,

#3 haiscai

haiscai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:14 PM

Neurobit Systems has informed me that Neurobit Optima 2/4 will be supported in BioExplorer in their latest release due by the end of June.

Best,

Hey, farscape,

Have you got he neurobit device? I would really like to hear a first hand review.

Thanks.

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users