Cart
Member's Area

How to create your own Binaural Beats.

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 seeker83

seeker83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:49 PM

I was wondering if anyone knew of a mac program to create your own binaural beats with. I am really interested in playing around with some different meditation music.

#2 CraigT

CraigT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:08 PM

Mac isn't my thing, but there are reports of people successfully using Neuroprogrammer or Mind Workstation with VMWare or other virtualisation software.

If all you want is something to create a binaural beat, as opposed to a complete session authoring suite, then you can use any wave editor, such as Audacity, which is free for most platforms. All that is required for a binaural beat is two sinewaves, on on the left channel and one on the right, with a frequency difference equal to the beat required.

Cheers,
Craig

#3 waverider

waverider

Volunteer Forum Support

• Volunteer Forum Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:43 AM

gnaural is also a free binaural generator. But I don't know if it's available in mac
Disclaimer: being volunteer forum support in no way makes me an expert, and my replies should be viewed with the same skepticism as anybody else on this forum.

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users