Cart
Member's Area

Physical power

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Psycho

Psycho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:23 PM

Does anyone use session physical power, if any use, whether the session had impact on you, if it is can you comment, I am begginer in this, I listening session for IQ,focus,Gamma session,physical power,...
listening to this session (physical power) that would impact this should have on me.

And how many times is good listening this sessions on week.

#2 CraigT

CraigT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:44 PM

Hi,

Quite a few of the protocols are experimental, but their existence suggests they have worked for at least one person. The description of the Physical Power session is revealing - 'gives the feeling of' - there's a good chance that it's using motivational and energizing frequencies in a creative way, so I would fully expect something. That it's authored by Transparent is also a good sign.

All I can suggest is that you give any session that interests a real good go. Each person responds a little differently, so a session that thrills one may completely disappoint another. That's part of the fun of entrainment - it's safe enough to give pretty much anything a go - if it feels good, keep going, if it doesn't, then stop.

Cheers,
Craig

#3 Psycho

Psycho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:37 PM

One thing interesting me in this, when I put the handphones and start session, have I to think about something during the session, or I must have clear mind.

#4 Barreto

Barreto

• R&D Participants
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:44 PM

One thing interesting me in this, when I put the handphones and start session, have I to think about something during the session, or I must have clear mind.

It is fantastic if you manage maintain mind clear. ;)

Barreto

#5 Psycho

Psycho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:12 PM

It is fantastic if you manage maintain mind clear. ;)

Barreto

I can easy clear my mind, but when session play I have felling that my brain heavier or bigger, is that good to have this felling.

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users