Cart
Member's Area

The best headphones for sleeping!

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew

Andrew

Advanced Member

• R&D Participants
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:20 PM

Check out these headphones, they are wonderful for sleeping and the speakers inside them have been selected with brainwave entrainment in mind! You can turn over in your sleep and the headphones/band stays on your head with comfort. By the way, I do not sell these, I only want to share a great thing!

I am currently working on a project that involves the idea of having sound AND light in something that stays on your face at any point you desire it to stay. My plans and goals may just manifest as a product in your hands one day soon :-)

---

Posted Image

The open-eyed light goggles sold here @ Transparent do this quite nicely. The LEDs exist within a thin, flexible sticky film. Removing this film slowly yields a 'go-anywhere' LED application, which happens to fit into the sleepphones quite well.

If you choose to try this yourself, you can do light and sound sessions while falling asleep, without worry of discomfort or rolling over and crushing the goggles/headphones! If you do not care to cash out $120 for both pieces, to make this happen, check out the cheaper alternative coming soon. :)

Enjoy this tutorial for now!

- Andrew Bentley

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Advanced Member

• R&D Participants
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:51 AM

#3 Thomas Sisk

Thomas Sisk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:36 PM

Fantastic! I really look forward to your "how to"!

Check out these headphones, they are wonderful for sleeping and the speakers inside them have been selected with brainwave entrainment in mind! By the way, I do not sell these, I only want to share a great thing!

www.sleepphones.com

You can turn over in your sleep and the headphones/band stays on your head with comfort.

---

I am currently working on incorporating LED lights into the sleepphones product. Its actually pretty simple, and when it is complete, I will post images and a basic how-to.

Essentially, the new open-eyed goggles that are offered here at Transparent Corp do the job very well. I received a pair and dissected them to study how they work. Apparently, the LEDs and connections exist within a thin, flexible film that is stuck to the plastic of the goggles. I removed this film slowly and plan to apply it to the band of the sleepphones product.

This means that anyone can do light and sound sessions while falling asleep, without worry of discomfort or rolling over and crushing the goggles/headphones.

I will post images here once I have completed the project! :)

- Andrew

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Advanced Member

• R&D Participants
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:37 PM

Come check out my other "how-to" on making the L&S Synergizer run on AC power instead of batteries, so you can use this sleeping L&S head-set all night! - L&S Synergizer AC Power!

Check out my other discussion about how to train sleep patterns - Entrainment during Sleep!

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users