Forum rules and guidelines
Posted 09 March 2004 - 10:15 PM
1) Be decent to other forum members.
2) Please, this is the Transparent Corp community, so this particular forum should be used by people who find Transparent software, and users of the software, helpful. Trolls, spammers, affiliate marketers and overzealous businessmen trying to promote products on our forums will not be tolerated.
3) Questions about your purchase, your license key, the shipping of your package, or any other questions specific to your order or your computer, should be directed to SUPPORT, NOT posted on the forum. You can find our contact information here: http://www.transpare...com/contact.php
4) Errors or crash reports should be directed to SUPPORT, NOT posted on the forum. You can find our contact information here: http://www.transpare...com/contact.php
5) For privacy reasons, please do not include any personal information in your posts or your signature, this includes your email address or phone number.
6) Read the below disclaimer in full
7) BEFORE POSTING: Please search through the forums for the answer to your question.
8) Please do not respond to threads that are months or years old. Just create a new thread with your question.
9) Please do not respond to more than one thread with the same question or information - one thread is enough to spark discussion or get a response to your question. Duplicate posts may be deleted.
10) We'll make the rest up as we go along.
Enjoy the forums. And please relay any feedback or suggestions you have.
PLEASE READ OVER THE BELOW INFORMATION
I. Transparent Corp does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any message. Reliance upon advice given in a message shall be at your sole risk. Messages posted are the views of the user posting the statement and do not represent the views of Transparent Corp
II. The information posted on Transparent Corp is not medical advice and should not be taken as medical advice. User posts must be recognized as personal opinions and statements only.
III. Occasionally a link is provided to a page on a sites not owned by Transparent. Transparent has no control over content on such pages, and as such is not responsible for their content or accuracy.
I. NO ADVERTISEMENTS OR SPAM:
Any promotional posts in the forum by merchants or their representatives will result in the person responsible being banned from the forum and their message(s) being deleted.
II. BE RESPECTFUL:
Anyone found using abusive language against another member of the forum or within message posted in the forum will have their message immediately deleted. Any user who finds a message objectionable should contact us: http://www.transpare...ort/contact.php
Follow us on Twitter! @Mind_Update
Company Blog: Mind Update
Posted 11 February 2005 - 10:26 PM
Posted 12 February 2005 - 07:28 PM
This forum is a wealth of information and just keeps getting better. Your history with brainwave entrainment will be invaluable.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users