Cart
Member's Area

Forum rules and guidelines

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Adam (admin)

Adam (admin)

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 10:15 PM

Please abide by these rules:

1) Be decent to other forum members.

2) Please, this is the Transparent Corp community, so this particular forum should be used by people who find Transparent software, and users of the software, helpful. Trolls, spammers, affiliate marketers and overzealous businessmen trying to promote products on our forums will not be tolerated.

3) Questions about your purchase, your license key, the shipping of your package, or any other questions specific to your order or your computer, should be directed to SUPPORT, NOT posted on the forum. You can find our contact information here: http://www.transpare...com/contact.php

4) Errors or crash reports should be directed to SUPPORT, NOT posted on the forum. You can find our contact information here: http://www.transpare...com/contact.php

5) For privacy reasons, please do not include any personal information in your posts or your signature, this includes your email address or phone number.

6) Read the below disclaimer in full

7) BEFORE POSTING: Please search through the forums for the answer to your question.

8) Please do not respond to threads that are months or years old. Just create a new thread with your question.

9) Please do not respond to more than one thread with the same question or information - one thread is enough to spark discussion or get a response to your question. Duplicate posts may be deleted.

10) We'll make the rest up as we go along.

Enjoy the forums. And please relay any feedback or suggestions you have.

- Adam
Transparent Corp.

PLEASE READ OVER THE BELOW INFORMATION

Forum Disclaimer:

DISCLAIMER:
I. Transparent Corp does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any message. Reliance upon advice given in a message shall be at your sole risk. Messages posted are the views of the user posting the statement and do not represent the views of Transparent Corp

II. The information posted on Transparent Corp is not medical advice and should not be taken as medical advice. User posts must be recognized as personal opinions and statements only.

III. Occasionally a link is provided to a page on a sites not owned by Transparent. Transparent has no control over content on such pages, and as such is not responsible for their content or accuracy.

RULES:

I. NO ADVERTISEMENTS OR SPAM:

Any promotional posts in the forum by merchants or their representatives will result in the person responsible being banned from the forum and their message(s) being deleted.

II. BE RESPECTFUL:

Anyone found using abusive language against another member of the forum or within message posted in the forum will have their message immediately deleted. Any user who finds a message objectionable should contact us: http://www.transpare...ort/contact.php

We have tried to be quick and brief. However for more details more detail please read our site copyright and our privacy policy.
Facebook: "Like" us on Facebook, get a COUPON!

Follow us on Twitter! @Mind_Update

Company Blog: Mind Update

#2 richard anderson

richard anderson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 10:26 PM

;) Hi to all in this discussion group, I have just joined, My name is Richard and I have had a great interest in frequency effects ect for about 20 years, My interest began due to being involved back then in UK MOD EXPERIMENTS at Porton Down. I was a duped guinie pig for SARIN, the interesting connection to brain frequencies was to me then the scientific tests used to monitor my brain functions. Anyway I am now a Sculptor , But I AM NOW ON A MIND TO LEARN AND EXPERIANCE THE POSSITIVE SIDE TO AVAILABLE KNOWLEDGE ON THE USE OF FREQUENCIES THAT ARE OF BENIFIT TO ALL. Maybe I will learn enough to be able to actually contribute possitive input to the progress of this exciting technology that I have just become aware of. I kind of guest that somewhare somehow some sharp minds would start putting it together. Anyway good luck to all you researchers, and if anyone can give me some pointers email me or call UK 01339755425. Yours Aye, Richard Anderson

#3 Evelyn

Evelyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:My Family - Computers - Writing - Breeding Beta Splendens - Self Improvement - Film - Books.

Posted 12 February 2005 - 07:28 PM

Richard,

This forum is a wealth of information and just keeps getting better. Your history with brainwave entrainment will be invaluable.

WELCOME!

Ev
"Oh bother," said the Borg, "we've assimilated Pooh."

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users