Cart
Member's Area

Published research from Thomas Budzynski

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 duck

duck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 09:16 PM

Hi,

I've been researching brainwave entrainment as a treatment for improving concentration skills. In my search I've noticed that a 1999 paper by Thomas Budzynski is frequently cited(Academic Performance Enhancement with Photic Stimulation and EDR Feedback.), but I've never been able to find anything more detailed than the abstract online. My university doesn't seem to have a subscription with the 'Journal of Neurofeedback' in which it appeared.

Does anyone have a copy of this paper? Would you mind sending it to me?

d_h_benson@hotmail.com

It would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

#2 Tiabin

Tiabin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Neurofeedback, entrainment, fish oil... well, and pretty much anything that empowers the mind and unveils its mysteries.

Posted 07 August 2006 - 03:42 PM

Exorbitant cost of research papers is truly a travesty.

#3 Inedible

Inedible

Advanced Member

• Members 2
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 05:51 PM

Can you make it easier for me, please, by giving me the details of the abstract? I can check for the article at the University of Iowa's medical library.

#4 duck

duck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:24 AM

Oh, wait found it.

http://www.snr-jnt.o...3/jnt(3-3)2.htm

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users