Cart
Member's Area

PORTABLE EEG MACHINE

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Com34X

Com34X

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 08:00 PM

Adam,

Does Transparent Corp have anything in the works for a portable EEG machine? I would actually like to see for myself what is going on with my brain waves. I think that not only would give confidence that Neuro-Programmer is doing the job, it would also give feedback of what is really going on. From there you can use brain sound studio to train the troublesome frequencies. I know that there are portable EEG machines that allready exist but many are ridiculously expensive. If your company was going to manufacture such a thing would it be cheap? Thanks Adam

#2 Adam (admin)

Adam (admin)

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 08:41 PM

Does Transparent Corp have anything in the works for a portable EEG machine?

I wish! :)

EEGs are actually incredibly expensive and much more difficult to operate than you would think considering the popularity of brainwave entrainment.

The best one we have found is called the Abhayamundra from Australian company pocket-neurobics.

Also, the laws vary from place to place, but in some locations you need a medical license to buy an EEG. There are some risks involved in using ones that don't run off of batteries (considering your brain is indirectly connected to the electric company).

Luckily, the abhayamundra uses batteries AND an infrared link, so you are perfectly safe using it, and it has a nice brainwave readout with noise reduction, headphones, built in entrainment, etc.

It goes for about $800 last time a checked. And that is one of the cheapest ones. The cheapest EEG on the market today is $500, and it is outdated and virtually useless.

One day we may branch into electronics and try to provide the market with an affordable solution in the same we did with NP regarding effective brainwave entrainment.. but for now we don't have plans to.

You should consider looking up the pocket-neurobics stuff though, it is more than worth the price. :)

Thanks,
Adam
Facebook: "Like" us on Facebook, get a COUPON!

Follow us on Twitter! @Mind_Update

Company Blog: Mind Update

Old topic!
This is an old, inactive thread. Threads cannot be replied to after a long period of inactivity (usually 60 days since the last post).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users